We love to send short-term teams to serve long-term missionaries and staff to help accomplish their mission. Long-term missionaries consistently tell us the best way to support them is through establishing relationships and encouraging them in their work; and short-term team members regularly express they were blessed in return far beyond what they invested. Therefore, these mutually beneficial relationships are the goal of every team we send.
Join a team to serve, learn, grow, and have an impact far beyond what is visible in the moment!
- February 9-17, 2024, Turkey: Click here for details and to register.
- November 9-18, 2023, Haiti: Registration is full.
- October 6-14, 2023, Turkey: Registration full.
We consider it an incredible privilege to partner with people and organizations by resourcing them to accomplish their mission. The bible speaks clearly about how stewarding our financial resources impacts our hearts and investing it into the Kingdom stores up treasure in heaven. Mark 14:41-44 reveals its not the amount given but the heart posture of the giver that moves the heart of God.
Our funding initiatives are to empower trusted partners within our relational network.
- Child Sponsorship – Uganda, Africa: We have a strong relationship with Love & Care Children’s Home in Uganda. Sponsoring a child can change their entire life trajectory. None of us can have an impact on everyone but we can all impact someone! Click here to learn more or to begin sponsoring a child.
- Haiti Project: Click here to learn more about the project or click here for a direct link to online giving.
- Istanbul Initiative: We invested in our partners to open a prayer room and serve as a gateway to the 1040 window! This project is now fully funded, click here to learn more.
We organize and promote various opportunities for networking, fundraising, and worship.
Lancaster for the Nations is a fundraiser ministry functioning within Alliance Network. A committee oversees these fundraiser events with 100% of proceeds supporting ministries in global missions. It began with an individual that was passionate about fostering local community and having an impact; and has grown to include many more incredible people with much greater impact. The heartbeat remains the same; global impact through local community!
- We are so excited to announce that this year’s event raised $57,000 and 100% of the proceeds went to support the Haiti Project! Check back in for more upcoming events in 2024